- The personal information requested on this website are required to provide the requested service, being all mandatory, unless otherwise stated in each case. The requested data will be included in a file TALENT DEVELOPMENT INTERNATIONAL, SL (from now Inttal), created for this purpose, and will be used just for the provision of the requested service, and, if authorized by you, to keep you informed about products, services and promotions that may be of your interest.
- To request Inttal services, you consent to the processing of your data on the terms described, and especially regarding communication of personal data necessary for the adequate provision of services. In particular, the user expressly authorizes communicate your personal data to the different entities subscribed to Inttal , these may be national or international, wherever necessary to achieve the stated purpose.
- Inttal has implemented technical security measures and organizational measures necessary to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of personal data type. In particular, Inttal meets the requirements of Regulation LOPD Development (RD 1720/2007)
- Inttal facilitates the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification and cancellation in the terms set by the Data Protection Act, and may be exercised in writing at the address Centroelena Building I, Floor 1º- A, Technology Park of Asturias, 33428 Llanera (Asturias). Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our cookies policy. This cookies policy shall apply in all our websites. By accessing any of our web sites, you agree that this policy applies cookies every time you access from any device.
- All changes to this policy will be posted here and we save ourselves the right to modify it punctually; Your continued use of our web sites is considered acceptance of those changes. The date of the last update of the policy was May 29, 2014. Verify periodically if there have been new updates.
Authentication Cookies. These cookies are used to identify individual visitors to the websites. When you log on to the web sites, these are cookies that allow us to remember who to give access to their personal pages: for example, the pages of their accounts. These cookies help us to preserve the security of the site.
Session Cookies. These cookies are designed to ensure that your visit to the web sites is as pleasant as possible. Its main functions are:
- Enable us to identify your device when accessing the website, so that it is not considered a new visitor each time you access another section of the website.
- Ensure that each of the servers we use to host the site serves the same number of users, so everyone can navigate the quickest way possible and reactive.
- Annotate the functions of your browser.
Analytics Cookies. These cookies help us to improve our web sites over time, giving us information about the different sections of our web sites are used and how users interact with such web sites. The information collected is anonymous and statistical nature.
Website ownership. In compliance with the law services society Information we inform you that: This web is property of INTERNATIONAL TALENT DEVELOPMENT, S.L. with:
- Tax code: B74344862
- Headquarters in Parque Tecnológico de Asturias, Edificio Centroelena, Planta 1ª A-B, 33428 - Llanera (Asturias), Spain
- Phone: (+34) 984 108 667
- Mail address: email@example.com
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Asturias, page AS-45134, book 4025, sheet 117, inscription-1
- The access to the website of INTERNATIONAL TALENT DEVELOPMENT, S.L., and to the information related to all the products and services contained on it, implies acceptance of the conditions provided in this Legal Notice. If you want to access the information and services offered in this website and make use of it we recommend you to read this conditions carefully.
The information contained on this website is valid at the date of the last update. The contents on the web, especially information and advertising, do not constitute a binding offer, unless the contrary is stated. INTTAL assumes the right to change or avoid the current contents on its website partial or totally when it considers appropriate, as well as forbid or limit the access temporarily or permanently.
This website with all its information or elements includes texts, documents, photos, drawings, graphical representations, databases, software as well as logos, trademarks, commercial names or other distinctive signs protected by intellectual property of which INTTAL is owner or legal licensee.
Any form of exploitation is forbidden, including any reproduction, distribution or transfer to third parties, public communication and transformation, through any of the mediums mentioned before, creations and distinctive signs without any prior express authorization of their respective owners. Violation of this rule constitutes an offense punishable by law.
The User agrees to use the website , its contents and services in accordance with: the law, this legal notice, the particular conditions of certain services, and other notices, use regulations and instructions made known, as well as with generally accepted moral and good customs and public order.
Users may not use any service for illegal, prohibited or harmful effects of the rights and interests of others. However, at your own risk, the user could download or make copies of such elements for personal use only, always if this does not infringe any of INTTAL intellectual or industrial property rights.
Availability of services. INTTAL does not guarantee that your pages are operational, or that their contents are complete, accurate or reliable at all times. INTTAL reserves the right to modify at any time, without notice, the contents of this website and the General Conditions of Access.
With the purpose of carrying out maintenance, repair, renovation or the improvement of services, the company reserves the right to temporarily suspend without notice the access to this website.
Responsibilities. INTTAL is not responsible of the information and other integrated contents in third parties spaces or websites accessible from its web through links.
INTTAL is not responsible for the improper use of the login and password or other authentication method used by the users to access the content and services offered on the website, or the consequences that could rise.
Completing and sending the electronic form of the Company at the time of discharge, it is the consent of Particular sending electronic communications involving, among others, the field of training and employment.
This authorization includes the sending of commercial advertising related to the activities, products and services of the company and related to these Web portals.
The company provides different mechanisms by which can be activated or exclude electronic communications services through simple and free of charge processes. Users can opt out of this service by following the instructions at the bottom of the emails.
Data protection policy. INTTAL complies with the current legislation (Law 15/ 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data) in accordance to the personal data protection, and with the requirements for confidentiality proper from commercial business.
Any personal data that the user could provide us will be treated with the sole purpose of providing the service, and will be stored in a database property of INTTAL Any registered user can exercise at any time the right to access, correct and cancel their personal data provided by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTTAL has adopted the technical measures necessary to maintain the security level required, depending on the nature of personal data, and prevent tampering, loss or access by unauthorized access.